Words too often don't not express the sentiment we feel at the death of a friend. No finer tribute can be paid than to encourage some boy to live the life of a Scout, and thus perpetuate the high principles you admire in your friend or family member. A contribution to the Boy Scout Permanent Endowment Tribute Fund is the prefect tribute.
Your gift to the Permanent Endowment Tribute Fund of the Northeast Iowa Council, Boy Scouts of America is:
- A gift that will live on forever for the future of Scouting in the Northeast Iowa Council permanent endowment fund
- A Tribute to the one whom you wish to honor
- Promptly acknowledged with a trubute certificate
- A convenient way of expressing your feelings
- A tax deductible contribution and a private expression
Rememberance can have no finer expression than through a living gift to the Boy Scout Permanent Endowment Trubute Fund. The Permenent Endowment Tribute Fund crosses all lines of religion and wealth. It warms the hearts of all involved.
Please mail your gifts to:
Permanent Endowment Tribute Fund
Northeast Iowa Council
BSA P.O. Box 732
Dubuque, Iowa 52004-0732